Dear visitors! Helen Bonsall welcomes you to Slindon House Farm B&B, offering spacious accommodation with one twin room en-suite and one double room with private bathroom and an excellent breakfast made from the best of local produce.Slindon House Farm, Slindon, Eccleshall, Stafford, ST21 6LX
- Slindon House Farm is a working dairy, arable and sheep farm set in the Staffordshire countryside just seven miles away from junction 14 and 15 of the M6 on the A519. We are ideally located for an overnight stay to break the long journey, or for visiting Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent or Newport, for business or pleasure. There is a large garden in which you can walk or just sit and enjoy the view. There is ample off road parking.
- Our large Victorian farmhouse offers two rooms for B&B. Both have television, tea trays, hairdryers and in the winter electric blankets for that added touch of warmth.
- The Green Room has twin beds and en-suite facilities.
- The Pink Room has a very comfortable king size bed and the private bathroom is a few steps along the corridor. The bathroom has a bath, wash basin and power shower.
- There is a comfortable lounge which also doubles up as the dining room for guests to use. On arrival you can enjoy a welcoming cup of tea or coffee and a slice of homemade cake or biscuits, or if the weather is kind sit outside in the garden
- Free WiFi .
Award Winning Services from Slindon House Farm